Monday, August 17, 2009

Company Boycotts

There are companies that I no longer do business with due to treatment I received and despicable behavior.

Cannon - Ripped off my father in 1982
TrueCredit - No cancel button on their Credit monitoring website.
HP - Purchased EDS and became a competitor
EA - Charged me for 6 months of WoW when I canceled the account 5 days into the renewal period. I asked them to reconsider their decision, they failed.
Geico - Provided a quote that was better than my existing auto insurance and then tripled the quoted price after I'd gone through the steps to switch to them.
Gateway - Sells crappy computers. Luckily, I've never bought one of theirs.
FOX News - If you call yourself news and can't provide it honestly, you and your advertisers don't deserve my attention. Wholly, despicable.
Whole Foods - CEO spoke out against Universal Health care Legislation

Male Bashing:
Ford Motor Company
Progressive Insurance
Reebok
Hefty Trash Bags
American Furniture
Red Lobster
J.C. Penney
Lifetime TV
Dish Network
Hummer
Heinz Soup
Post-it Notes
Budweiser
Heineken
The Body Shop
Walls Ice Cream (UK)
Factory Mattress
FluMist
Washington Mutual
Dairy Queen
Capital One
Cooper Tires
Trident
Liz Claiborne
Mass Mutual
Toys R Us
Target
Quantas
MOVIE
Kraft Foods
V8
Dodge
Trojan Condoms
RONA
Budweiser
Macy's
Penney's

No comments: